Sunday, April 12, 2015

First Goal Completed!

Here is a reminder of our current goals that have to be completed in order for us to move in:
1. Fences need to be repaired
2. Buy washer/dryer
3. Clean house/clean up backyard for Rosie
4. Replace French doors so they close all the way and lock
5. Reseal hardwood floors.

Half of #3 completed! Full disclousure, we paid someone to do it. But well worth the money. They took out two dead trees, cut down all the weeds, got the sprinklers working, and cleaned out the shed. We have got ourselves a clean slate people!
Bet you didn't not we had pavers back there, did ya??
 While I was snapping pics of our clean up backyard, I started taking some photos of our Japanese Elm. I have a growing obsession with it.



Random addition to this post - I snapped a picture of one of our windows that has been painted over from the inside and the outside. It is very odd and a bit creepy. Old homes and their quirks. It is one of the features that we look at and have no idea what to do with. I'm sure we will encounter many more. Happily.

So there you have it. We have officially started the list. And have completed half of one goal. [That's it???] 

Sheesh.

Please excuse me while I get back to work.



1 comment: