Sunday, April 19, 2015

27

My birthday in iPhone photos.

Started out the day with my boys. 
We skipped out on church because we could barely locate our underwear and 
deodorant, let alone something appropriate to wear to church. 
The 9 1/2 finger man took me to breakfast at 24th Street Cafe. 
And the drive was super short because we had just spent our FIRST NIGHT on Verde Street! We spent all day Saturday moving [huge shoutout to the Richerts for hanging with us ALL day. We are amazed by your friendship. Also, thankful for the McConnels making quick work of unloading and G-parents for watching Case] and were exhausted. Breakfast was just the ticket.
First day of downtown life is starting out pretty sweet.

The next part of the day was filled with visitors. Grandma & Grandpa Swen, my parents, Kim, Aunt Deby & Uncle Mick. They brought over gifts. And house warming gifts. And ceiling fans. It was lovely.
Then Casey napped and I watched the Bearded Man attempt to put up the fan in Case's room. And we had our first experience with this funny old house. I don't really want to go into detail, but the wiring was not done correctly and Jay said the word 'janky' about 10 times and griped about how people need to do things properly the first time. But for most of this part, I was on Instagram. No lie.

Finished the evening with our oldest friends at the Padre Grill. 
Thanks to KB for taking cheesy pics with me. Here's us being 27. 

The weather was lovely. Great food. Visitors, friends, and calls. Feeling very loved. A relaxing celebration to ease my way into my 27th year! 

1 comment: