Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Break.

The past two weeks have been a flurry of excitement and activity.
Let's recap.
Buy a house.
Easter #1.
Easter #2.
Monday night Bible Study.
Jay works on the house every other evening of the week.
Ally & Casey are sick all week. [being sick while taking care of a sick baby is NO JOKE. I do not recommend. like ever.]
Weekend [is it time for a break?]
More work. Jayson goes to urgent care.
Monday night Bible Study.
Jay works on the house every other evening of the week.

The point: We are running around like crazy. Jay is exhausted. I'm bringing him food over at the new place while he works. And all the while, poor Casey has no routine to rely on whatsoever!

Today, I left my bedroom door open to the backyard. I was gathering laundry. Straightening up. And I was aware that Case had crawled outside. I was continually checking on him. And the second that I turned around, he dumped the dog bowl full of water all over himself. 

And he loved it. He was banging on the bowl, babbling up a storm. 

So, I just stopped. And I just sat down with my camera and watched him play. And it was fun. And I need to remember to enjoy more of these little moments during the craziness of house stuff. And I need to slow down a little. Rushing never helps. And now, I need to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Cece! That first picture is the best. What? Is there a problem?

    ReplyDelete