Friday, March 20, 2015

To Begin.

To Begin.


Hello there.

I am beginning again. It has been several years since I have practiced keeping this type of journal. I remember enjoying it when I wrote for That Sort of Thing, and I still visit there from time to time. Looking back on silly things we used to do in our early married life. 

But now, 5 years have already gone by and it is time to write some more of this stuff down. Life is going by faster and faster, with Baby Casey consuming most of my attention. But in order to remember any of it, I have to document! So let the documenting begin. 

We have added a new addition to the family. A House!(pictured above, very professionally photographed with an iPhone, I might add.) We are moving across town to that adorable 1925 Craftsman bungalow on Verde Street and we couldn't be more excited! We are very excited for this fixer-upper and home ownership, as we have been renting a house for almost 4 years, and look forward to having more freedom in our projects. We are excited for downtown living and a new area to explore. And really, just doing it all together. None of this would be exciting if I wasn't doing it with my best friend and master-project-accomplisher. [Gotta keep the worker happy!]  So, here we go. Off to Seize the Verde.

No comments:

Post a Comment