Tuesday, March 31, 2015

E.B. Browning quote.

Today, I want to share a special detail from the Nolan honor dinner I threw last week.
I wanted to make a special addition for Meghan's dinner, a little favor that all of the guests could take home with them. I thought long and hard about Meghan and how she treats her boys and responds to motherhood. And a memory came back to me. 

Last summer, Jay and I were having dinner with Meghan and her family and we were talking about life dreams and goals. Playing the 'What would you be if you could be anything?' kind of game. And I remember Meg saying that she had realized her dreams and she was living them right now. Being a mom to her amazing boys was what she had always wanted and it was better than she could have ever imagined. I love that.

This E.B. Browning quote is a match made for Meghan and moms everywhere. Isn't it so true that babies are more of a gift than you could ever have imagined? Our dreams about what baby will be like pale in comparison to God's gift of a baby.


This print is an 8x10 printed on white cardstock and can be found in my shop for only $12. I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Allllly. This is such a sweet memory that I totally forgot about! What a sweet, intentional, gorgreous print...on my mantel as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you stopped by! I am glad I am back in the blogging game also... it is a good creative outlet/journal of happenings. Thanks for commenting on all of my posts. It was fun to read them all and hear your thoughts. Blessed by you Meg!!!

      Delete
  2. I love this! What a sweet heart both of you have.

    ReplyDelete