Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April Haps.

1. We moved and we looked like we were hoarders.
2. Do I need to mention again what a terrible idea it is moving with a mobile but wobbly baby?? That is starting to climb! It is terrible. 
3. This cutting board arrived in the mail from our real estate team. It's a rooster. With our name on it. I think Jayson is the one giving off the impression that we are rooster people. Is that the impression you get from us???
 4. A couple days later, a larger, even more customized cutting board arrived. We thought it was kinda silly. But we appreciate the gesture. Chop chop on Casey's baby face. [this is where I need an emoji].
5. Casey got super sick. Double ear infection. Cough. Fever. It was horrible. I forgot about unpacking or getting organized and sat on the couch for a week holding and nursing the poor babe. And I got a little stir crazy. 

April went by so fast. Is there a way to slow it down at all???

1 comment: